Non-Benefit Eligible Employees-School
Welcome to The Town of Lunenburg. Non-benefited employees typically include school substitutes, seasonal employees, and other employees who work 19 hours/week or less. As a new hire, there are many forms that must be completed before your payroll record can be created and your first paycheck issued. The following must be printed out, completed, and returned in person with the appropriate documentation, to Nancy Forest in Town Hall.
- Employee Information Sheet (PDF)
- W-4 Federal Tax Form (PDF)
- M-4 Massachusetts Withholding Form (PDF)
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification (PDF) - Acceptable forms of identification, as noted on the I-9 form, must be presented in person by the employee.
- I-9 Form and Instructions (PDF)
- Payroll Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- W-2 Electronic Consent Form (PDF)
- Form SSA 1945 (PDF) - Statement Concerning Your Employment in a Job Not Covered by Social Security
- Bencor Welcome Letter (PDF) - Mandatory OBRA
- Bencor Overview (PDF)
- Bencor Easy Access (PDF)
- Bencor Financial Wellness (PDF)
please read the following policies and return the one-page "employee acknowledgment" located at the bottom of the list. Policies need not be printed out.
- Use of Information Technology Resources Policy (PDF)
- Sexual Harassment Policy (PDF)
- Harassment of Individuals in Protected Classes (PDF)
- ADA Policy (PDF)
- Social Media Policy (PDF)
- Domestic Violence Leave Policy (PDF)
- Family Medical Leave Policy (PDF)
- Parental Leave Policy (PDF)
- Standards of Conduct Policy (PDF)
- Workplace Violence Policy (PDF)
- Pregnant Workers Fairness Act Policy (PDF)
- Employee Acknowledgement (PDF)
Please read the following Conflict of Interest Law and return the Conflict of Interest Law Receipt.