The following permits are signed by the DPW Director, please feel free to print the file and fill in it prior to coming to the office.  The fee for a Trench Permit is $40 and the fee for a Road Opening Permit is $100, checks should be made out to the Town of Lunenburg.

  • Trench Permit - See Document List Below
  • Road Opening Permit - See Document List Below

Helpful Information for Residents

Pot Holes

To report a pot hole or other issue with the roadway, please either fill out the online Service Request Form, or call the DPW at 978-582-4160. 

Street Light Outages

Please call Unitil at, 1-888-301-7700 to report a street light outage.

Mass Highway

Route 13 (Massachusetts Avenue) is maintained by the Massachusetts Highway Department, please contact them at (857) 368-4636 ex 2 for any issues involving Mass. Ave.


Last Updated: Mon, 04/30/2018 - 7:15am